Romans 6:3-4 Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized
into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? Therefore we have been
buried with him by baptism into death, so that, just as Christ was raised
from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness
If we have come to Christ and been baptized into him, it is so that
we might continue in him.
2. What is this new life like? What is happening to us when we are walking
in this new life?
3. What is happening to us when we are turning away from this new life?
4. Name some of the opportunities and disciplines that God provides
for our growing in the new life? Why are these so important? What happens
to us when we do not take the opportunities God gives to us? What gets
in the way?
5. Can we go to Church, Bible Study and Prayer Meetings, and still turn
away from the new life God has for us? If so, how?
6. The Spirit of God has been poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior. That gives us joy in the present and hope for our future. What do you look forward to concerning Christ's ministry among us here at St. Thomas?